- What is rummaging?
- Can I search for something specific?
- How do I post something for sale?
- Do I need to include a description? What about price?
- How do I create an account?
- What’s my Garage?
- What kind of people are using Rumgr?
- Oops, I don’t like the picture I took. What do I do now?
- What if I already have a picture of my item for sale on my camera?
- Oops, I accidentally posted the item and it’s now for sale — how do I remove it?
- How do I make my item look really great?
- How do I add more information or images of my item?
- Can I list multiple items at once?
- How can I promote my items to my social networks?
- What happens after I accept an offer?
- What if my item doesn’t sell right away?
- How do I buy an item I like?
- How do I get more information about an item?
- What does “Watching” an item mean?
- What do I do after my offer is accepted?
- What is Private Chat?
- Can I search for something I want?
- How can I see where an item is?
Pricing & Payments
- Should I price my item?
- As a buyer, how do I get the best price?
- What is ‘lowballing’ and why is it awful?
- I’m a seller. How do I get the highest price on my item?
- How do I pay?
Safety & Security
- Does Rumgr give out my exact location?
- Where should we meet up?
- What are extra safety measures I can take?
Notifications & Privacy
- What are push notifications?
- What happens if I don’t respond to a notification?
- What information about me on Rumgr is public?
- How do you personally use my information?
Curious About Rumgr
Have a question that’s not listed here? You can get a hold of us via email